A fire arrow dispenser is a dispenser that fires arrows through a curtain of lava so the arrow will become lit with fire and deal more damage to enemies on contact.
What you need:
- Cobblestone* **
- Signs* **
- Bucket of lava* **
- 1 - 64x9 arrows.
- Lever (you can click it faster than buttons)
- Can be other (Lava Blocks, Glass, Stone)
- Depends on how long it is or how many rows.
How to make it
- Build a row of Cobblestone and fill a trough of lava in it.
- Quickly wall off the lava on all sides (except one side where you put signs)
- The cobblestone side, remove and add dispensers instead of cobbles.
- Put redstone connecting the dispensers.
- Fill with as many arrows as needed/wanted.
It is recommended to build on top of a castle or something high (like a wall) so when you activate it, it would look like a rain of fire arrows.
Be careful dealing with lava, sometimes it might spread to some flammable things and burn your whole (wooden) house or melt your ice castle.