I designed this minecart station to be as small as possible yet still have lots of features and work reliably.
- Two way travel on separate tracks (for eventual SMP inclusion)
- Automatic minecart return if player isn't in the cart
- When entering the station the booster doesn't come to return the cart until you get out
- Buttons on either end of the platform call carts for different directions.
- Storage room for 6 carts.
- All the workings are underneath the platform and out of sight.
- Fits in box 17x10x9
- 354 dirt
- 94 redstone (19 torches, 6 relays, 57 wires)
- ~164 rails (= 66 iron)
- 8 carts (not including carts in storage)
- 2 wooden plates
- 4 stone plates
- 2 buttons
- 19 steps
Link to minedraft.net file: http://bit.ly/hBIMwe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.