A Small farm
Small farms are the starting of farms, and most of them look rubbish. Do not be sad though, since I can help you make a good-looking one! Just follow my tips and Woola! you have your dream farm (It might be a bit smaller though...).
- 200 wooden planks.
- 32 smoothstone/cobblestone
- 26 farmland
- 14 buckets of water
- 72 glass
- 2 wooden/iron doors (Not needed, because you can connect this farm to your house.).
- a hoe (Any type, though I recommend a stone hoe!).
- clear out a 10x10 area.
- Once you have cleared out the 10x10 area, on the edges of the area make a wooden plank border.
- Once the border is done, build them up to 4 blocks high.
- Once the walls of the farm have been done, for the roof, place the glass blocks.
- Once that is done, in the middle of the 10x10 area, dig/mine out the blocks in the middle to the other side of the room.
- Replace those blocks with your smoothstone/cobblestone blocks to make a path.
- Now, starting at the back, every 3x3 space put a line next to them.
- If you have done that correctly, at one side, there should be a 3x1 line on each side, If that is'nt there, you've done it wrong!
- Now those lines are empty, fill them in with the rest of your smoothstone/cobblestone blocks.
- In the middle of every 3x3 and 3x1 space dig those blocks out, and fill them in with water!
- You have now finished
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.